How do I add films and subtitles to Caterpillar?
Adding films is simple...
Accepted file types: .mp4, .m4a, .m4p, .m4b, .m4r, .m4v, .webm, .ogg, .ogv, .oga, .ogx, .pgm, .spc, .opus
- Navigate to the Upload Area of the app.
- You should see a button to add video files. Press it.
- Select the video file from the Finder or My Computer depending on your operating system.
- Without navigating from this page, add the corresponding subtitle file.
Adding subtitles is just as simple...
Accepted file types: .srt
- You should already be in the Upload Area of the app.
- Press the "Add Subtitle" button and select the file from the Finder or My Computer depending on your operating system.
Now add a name to your movie...
A lot of times, downloaded films will have long or irrelevant names to disguise it from being taken down. This is where you get to decide how the film will appear in your library. This can be changed later.
Once you are done...
Click Save to Library and enter the learning area. To switch from one film to the other.
To change the active film...
Navigate to the Library and choose the film you would like to work on. Press the "Make Active" button. Your progress will be saved and you will be learning with the currently active film.